Join our team at Amazon to keep the show going. Role & Shifts
Temporary Role - Full Time
day or night shift available
All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by PMP Recruitment to carry out a temporary work assignment to Amazon.
PMP Recruitment offers temporary contracts Pay
£ per hour for day time shifts.
£ (£ Night Shift Allowance) per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime (40-50 hours) £
Overtime (50-60 hours) £ Subsidised hot and cold food available to grab and go Location
Amazon Logistics (DIG1)
Xpansion, Stockingswater Lane, Enfield, EN3 7PZ, United Kingdom Experience
You don't need previous experience, you'll get on job training. What you will be doing with your team:
• Unload, lift and relocate products
• Scan, sort and divert packages containing the full range of Amazon's products.
After training, you may also:
• Move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets. What you will get:
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs
- Shift patterns that work for you
- A safe, modern, and organized workplace
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break ;
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more. Skills you need to bring:
• Your safety comes first. You must be able to follow safety, quality and production standards.
• You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
• You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
• You may need to be able to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
• You may need to be able to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
See what it's like to be an Amazon Associate and learn how our team works here