Sr. Cyber Security Engineer
Job Number: 327996
Category: Enterprise IT
Description: A Sr. Cyber Security Engineer job in Blue Ash, OH is currently available at Belcan. In this role, you will work closely with information technology teams to lead the design and implementation of security solutions to meet IT initiatives, business objectives, and regulatory requirements.
ISE General Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, administer, and monitor security infrastructure, including Vulnerability Management, Application Security, Privileged Access Management, Network Access Identification and Control, Mobile Device Management, Data Loss Prevention, SIEM, IDS/IPS, web content filtering, AV.
- Lead the development and implementation of security programs, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Review and Assess technology infrastructure to identify key risks and ensure controls are adequately implemented to properly address said risks.
- Partner with project, IT, and business teams to properly identify and implement security controls that both secure our systems, and meet the business needs.
- Provide expertise on security strategy and tactics for general security operations
- Report on status of security operations and performance
- Bachelor"s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years of information security work experience
- Information Security Certifications, such as CISSP, GIAC, CEH is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/2, CIS Critical Security Controls, ITIL
- Deep technical understanding of TCP/IP networks, network security, operating systems (windows and Linux), infrastructure and cloud security
- Python scripting and Palo Alto firewalls experience is preferred
- Proven track record in leading and driving design and implementation of security technologies, such as SIEM, Vulnerability Management tools, PKI/Encryption Technologies, Active Directory, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Endpoint security, Data Loss Prevention tools, web content filters, Group Policy, and authentication mechanisms.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to exceed customer expectations
If you are interested in this Sr. Cyber Security Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: Cincinnati , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs): 7
Required Education: Associate (AA, AS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend (emailjobs.asp?jo_num=327996)
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog in (memberlogin.asp) to apply for this position.
Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart