Clinical Supply Manager
- Serve as a clinical supplies subject matter expert for the SmartSignals Supplies product supporting client consultations and system implementations
- Facilitate implementations for clients including requirements definition sessions, mapping of client requirements and business processes to existing SmartSignals Supplies functionality, and configuration of system functionality to meet client needs
- Support Signant Health business development efforts and overall growth of the SmartSignals Supplies product via client consultations, demonstration of product capabilities, and scoping of new client engagements
- Share clinical supplies industry experience and SmartSignals Supplies product expertise with clients to identify process efficiencies and maximize client usage of the system
- Effectively train new and existing client business users on system functionality and best practices to ensure business users' optimal benefit of the system during implementation and after system go-live
- Support technical implementation activities from a business perspective as needed, including software deployment & configuration, client UAT / validation, system integrations, data migration, etc.
- Assist in the creation of internal and client-facing materials such as commercial presentations for potential clients, product user guides, implementation standards, etc.
- Support client accounts post-implementation to ensure positive experience with the SmartSignals Supplies product in production and Signant compliance with commitments, SLA's, etc.
DECISION MAKING AND INFLUENCE
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- APICS CSCP certification or equivalent credential
- 8+ years of experience working in a clinical supply chain function, with particular expertise in one of the following areas: (1) Demand Forecasting & Supply Planning, (2) Inventory Management, (3) Logistics & Distribution
- High technology proficiency and experience with supply chain technologies with desire to become an expert in the SmartSignals Supplies product suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clients and Signant colleagues, including listening, influencing, mediating conflict, and gaining consensus to effect business change
- Familiarity supporting GxP and UAT / validation requirements in a regulated industry
- Strong attention to detail, communication, decision making, and organizational skills
- Experience managing direct and indirect resources in a functionally matrixed environment
- Solution-oriented and self-starter with high ownership quotient
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including knowledge of MS Project and other standard technology solutions
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.