Our client manufactures and installs high integrity, RCC-M nuclear standard stainless steel and titanium components as well as thermal insulation systems and are supplying Hinkley Point C with several large stainless steel pond/pool liners, tanks and vessels.
They're looking for a Temporary Works Coordinator to join the team on site and contribute directly to the success of the project
- Fulfil the TWC requirements in line with BS 5975:2019
- Update, manage, and administer the Temporary Works Register
- Complete all required design briefs for all Temporary Works designs needed to execute the subcontract works
- Understand and categorise all required Temporary Works designs
- Manage, approve, and distribute all Temporary Works Reports for all Temporary Works designs
- Implement TFCR's where required
- Assist the Temporary Works team with compliance of Principal Contractor Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM) duties.
- Mentor and develop the team of TWS's as required.
- Attend and contribute to team, project, client and third party meetings as required
- Provide advice to Project and Construction teams on Temporary Works matters
- Proactively identify potential Temporary Works issues before they arrive on site to enable mitigating actions
- Bring to the attention of the relevant TWC any items found to require design resolution
- Ensure design decisions are not taken "in the field", but are considered and approved via a formal process.
- Ensure the execution of Works are in accordance with approved risk assessments, method statements, design and specification
- Ensure that as required each package has an approved Temporary Works design in place prior to Works commencement and ensure that Contractors are complying with such designs
- A minimum of 5 Years' experience in Engineering, working on site as a Temporary Works Coordinator.
- The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) Temporary Works Coordinator
- IOSH, NEBOSH, SMSTS or equivalent
The rate is £30/hour PAYE
Rotation is 10 on 4 off and is based on a 12 hour shift pattern
28 days holiday, 8% Pension contribution and accommodation on site is included
Interested or know anyone that could be? Please send an up-to-date CV and I will be in touch ASAP to discuss in more detail.
I can provide referral vouchers for any successful referrals sent through.
I can NOT consider anyone who does not have the right to work in the UK
If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.