Top Tier U.S. based investment company is looking for Business Management Analyst specialised in Corporate/IPO clients services field to join their COO team.
A top-tier U.S. Based Investment Firm is looking for a Business Management Analyst under COO Team with corporate and IPO clients services skills.
- Experience in senior management clients services
- Speak close to native English and strong CS skill
- At least 2 years in operations and business management
- conduct and prepare original content to senior management for important local/regional/global meetings, communications, and events.
- Assist in all global divisional financial requirements including budgeting, forecasting, T&E and headcount/recruitment tracking.
- Perform review on all legal and compliance concerns are addressed and implemented across the division.
- Assist the Business Management Team in finding creative ways to develop talent, increase communication and promote a strong culture across the Investments platform
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 2+ years of experience with knowledge of financial services, operations and /or business management
- Speaks close to native English
- Strong Communication skill and experienced in Corporate/semior management clients services
- Good team player and outstanding personality.