We are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic individual to join a small but busy organisation as a Trade Counter Assistant. This is a permanent position based in Northampton, working 8am-5pm Monday-Friday and our client is keen for someone to start immediately.
This is a golden opportunity for someone who is customer focused and enjoys variety! If you're looking for an exciting position and want to be part of a small and friendly team then this might be the role for you!
- Efficiently dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Serving customers on the trade counter
- Accurately raising quotes
- Ensuring the internal database is kept up to date
- Ordering stock
- Unloading deliveries and preparing orders for dispatch
- Occasionally delivering products to customers
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Uses own initiative and works well within a team and on their own
- Supportive and reliable team player
- Committed and self-motivated
- Able to adapt and provide support where required
- £9.57 per hour
- Bonus every six months
If you are looking for a busy, varied role and have the above skills and experience and apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.