Trainee Life Insurance Consultant
We fully acknowledge that without the right people and the 'human touch' of our passionate,
energetic, and professional team, our customer-centric business does not exist.
Salary; £27,000 - £65,000 + a year
Location; Sale M33. In office - full time permanent.
Hours; Earliest start 9am, latest finish 7.30pm, 2.30pm latest finish on Friday's. NO WEEKENDS!
The role as a Trainee Life Insurance Consultant;
- Experience of sales is essential (preferably in an insurance or financial services-based business).
- We will however provide rigorous training and support to ensure you have the right product knowledge and a thorough understanding of the market - and we don't expect you to hit the ground running!
- All enquires are customer initiated (prospects are actively seeking to speak to an advisor about life insurance) and have either enquired directly online to us or been referred to us through one of our partners who are wealth managers and mortgage brokers.
- You will conduct a fact find and offer advice to clients - converting the enquiries to policies over the phone.
- You will need good time management skills and a consultative approach, whilst providing every client with an exceptional level of customer service and ensuring all relevant documentation is completed appropriately.
What will you bring to the role as a Trainee Life Insurance Consultant?
- Experience within the Financial Services: 12-18 months (preferable).
- Experience within Sales. 12-18 months (required).
Benefits of a Trainee Life Insurance Consultant;
- 30 days holiday per year increasing to 35 days.
- Extended weekend every week.
- Regular company events.
- Regular incentives (meals, trips vouchers etc.)
- Company pension.
- Great onsite facilities in a modern office.