More About the Transhipping Operative Role:As a Transhipping Operative, you'll be loading all different types of appliances from the warehouse floor to trailers or delivery vans ready for the following day.
No experience is needed as full training will be provided.
- You will work 37.33 hours per week with an hourly rate of £10.51.
- 4-on-2-off shift pattern, working 11pm - 07.30am.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing As a Transhipping Operative:
- Heavy lifting is required as you'll be manually handling electricals and appliances of all shapes and sizes, adhering to all Health and Safety procedures.
- We'll make sure you get the proper training to carry out general warehouse responsibilities to a high standard with ongoing support from the team.
A Few Things About Our Transhipping Operative:
You know it's better when people work together and stay motivated throughout a shift. You will have a positive/can-do attitude and be confident working independently or as part of a team.
Why Choose AO:
Customer Experience is at the heart of everything we do. AO's success is rooted in our culture of treating every customer like our gran and making decisions our Mums would be proud of.
Our Warehouse team are backed by over 240,000 excellent Trustpilot reviews and they're a vital part of the 5 million deliveries we make each year.
Great People Deserve Great Things:
We've designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps.
- 25 days holiday (Excluding bank holidays)
- At least 5% contribution pension scheme
- Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
- Simply Health cash plan, which can help you save towards both medical and dental care.
- Exciting bonus scheme in place for all AO employees. If AO does well over the next five years, our people could be in line for a lump sum equivalent to a year and a half's salary.
Click 'Apply' now to join our family and find out more about the Transhipping Operative role.