Trustaff is seeking an experienced Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Grand Forks, ND. Shift: 3x12 hr flex Start Date: ASAP Duration: 13 weeks
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced CVICU Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Nurse, or CVICU RN, provides critical care to patients with life-threatening heart conditions. CVICU RNs provide specialized care of patients suffering from heart attacks, cardiac dysrhythmia, and various other cardiac related conditions that require continuous monitoring and treatment.
1+ year of recent CVICU RN experience is required
***Most travel contracts include:
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
Since 2002, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent experience in your specialty
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email job@
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Since 2002, Trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals with high-paying travel jobs at the best facilities across the country. Imagine taking your skills and experience someplace new - Texas or New York, Alaska or California.
With great pay, outstanding benefits, and dedicated personal service, our travelers trust Trustaff to accelerate their careers.
Thousands of jobs nationwide
All Specialties / Modalities
Weekly Direct Deposit
Full Benefits Packages including 401k & more
24/7/365 Support Staff
Sign-On, Completion, Referral, and Extension BonusesJoint Commission-certified & proud member of NATHO
Whether you're a Physical Therapist who wants to spend a few months in sunny Hawaii or an Oncology RN who's always wanted to experience Alaska's northern lights, Trustaff can help make your dreams a reality.