American Mobile Healthcare is seeking an experienced Emergency Room Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Caldwell, ID. Shift: 3x12 hr nights Start Date: 10/22/2022 Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $1798.08 / Week
Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - Travel - (ER RN) Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - (ER RN)
StartDate: 10/22/2022Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1631.59 - 1798.08
- 150 bed community hospital located in southern ID, about 30 miles west of Boise; 15 bed ED unit sees about 35K visitors per year (average 95/day).- Caldwell, located on the beautiful Boise River, is the western entrance to the magnificent and picturesque Treasure Valley. The Canyon County Fair, the Caldwell Night Rodeo (a national top 5 ranked event) and the Buckaroo Breakfast are just a few of the places and events celebrated by the City of Caldwell. While you're here, the Idaho wine industry is an ever-growing attraction which simply cannot be missed!
Years of Experience: 2.
- Perm ID or Compact license (#/exp)
- ACLS, PALS, BLS
- CPIFacility Location
Nestled between breathtaking mountains, a scenic river and sagebrush desert, the capital of Idaho is one of America's most livable and likeable cities. Offering a blend of striking natural beauty and urban comforts, Boise has retained its provincial charm, making this mountain getaway a popular destination any time of the year. Job Benefits
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
About the Company
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Emergency room nurse, emergency nurse, ER nurse, ER RN, emergency room, trauma, trauma nurse, acute care nurse, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, emergency, healthcare, health care, hospital
About American Mobile Healthcare:
American Mobile Healthcare sets the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry, with more than 50,000 assignments filled across the U.S. since our inception in 1985. Our staff of more than 1,000 employees meets the needs of travelers and client facilities with unparalleled customer service and industry commitment.
American Mobile provides its travelers with competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, quality housing accommodations, free continuing education and a generous reward/incentive program. We also reimburses travelers for relocation and moving expenses.
Founded by a registered nurse, American Mobile was started in 1985 as a travel nursing company able to fill an increasing demand for nursing professionals nationwide. It has since grown to be one of the leaders in the industry. In 2005 American Mobile was recognized by The Joint Commission with their Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Staffing Services.