Our client is a growing Lloyd's insurer and as Underwriting Strategy Analyst role you will be assisting the Underwriting Performance Management Director to manage both the short and long term strategic development and oversight of the Underwriting portfolio and structure. Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint will be requried and you will have experience of working in the Insurance industry. Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing internal and third-party information and data relating to (but not limited to): insurance product lines (existing and new), portfolio optimisation models, risk appetites, group company data, outwards reinsurance, and syndicate business forecasts
- Monitoring, recording, and reporting on the progress of strategic action points
- Assisting with structural optimisation plans including involvement in workstreams relating to acquisitions, fronting arrangements, third-party capital and alternative underwriting platforms
- Involvement in workstreams relating to the strategic development of Digital Underwriting initiatives
- Preparation of notes, reports and presentations relating to various underwriting strategic workstreams
Our client is committed to diversity in all of its forms and operates an inclusive recruitment process.