Venn Group is currently recruiting for a User Researcher for a Public Sector organisation based in Coventry. This is an 18 month fixed term contract contract with probability of extension, offering an annual salary of £38,380 - £44,900.
Hybrid working model (2 days on site).
- Lead on planning, designing and undertaking research activities that establish an accurate understanding of the needs of current and potential users of the Register
- Lead on ensuring the interests, voices and experiences of users are front-and-centre in our work
- Develop both a broad and deep understanding of users, their interests, current experiences and accessibility requirements.
- Establish needs of key stakeholders including in other parts of government both now, and in the future
- Synthesise multiple sources of information to set out robust and realistic recommendations for the service
- Establish and convey robust funding's of needs of user through personas, user journeys, stories and other means
- Present findings within the project, the wider Information Management team, and to other colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Construct efficient and effective mechanisms to understand user experiences working with pre-release service builds
- Contribute effectively to the wider project team, supporting planning, identifying and managing risks, and sharing knowledge
To apply for this exciting opportunity please contact Jack Sharpe on or send an updated copy of your CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.