Internal Medicine opening in , Hawaii. Position Overview
: You will simply conduct an evaluation. You will not prescribe medicine. These evaluations are so that the veteran can continue to receive their disability benefits . Each evaluation takes roughly 40min-1hr, and that includes documenting their responses and any notes you may have. If charting takes longer, we can negotiate extra compensation. There are no clinical care requirements. You will not be their primary care provider. Location:
Veterans will be seen at an offsite medical facility, a doctor s office, that will be close to you or within a reasonable driving distance up to 50 miles. There is also a need for services in other states and internationally if your schedule allows. Schedule:
Veterans are only scheduled when you are available. You will coordinate your schedule with a Scheduler. Credentialing
: Credentialing usually takes up to 7-10 days once you have sent in and completed all documentation and assessments. Step 1-Items Needed to Name Clear
: We will need the items listed below in order to get your name cleared before our client sends their credentialing packet.
Must Complete in Order to be Credentialed
- Current cv
- Medical license
- NPDB report if you have any infractions/restrictions/former Medical Board complaints(These do not necessarily exclude you from this opportunity.)
- Step 2-Complete Critical Access Network Contract
- Step 3-Complete client credentialing package
- Step 4-Complete client assessments within 48hrs
- Step 5-Watch online training videos with instructions for completing notes, etc.
: The base rate of pay is per patient(this rate increases for patients with 6 or more DBQs). They also pay for no-shows.
- Base rate TBD
- COI covered by Critical Access Network
We can get you submitted promptly as many veterans have been on a waiting list for almost a year. We hope you're able to support us and the veterans soon.