We are the Foster + Partners Visualisation and Film team, specialising in film, animation, real-time, motion design, still images and digital content creation. As a multidisciplinary global architectural practice, our projects go beyond the built environment, from visualising habitats in space to transportation systems and industrial designs of the future.
We are seeking an Assistant Visualisation Editor for our expanding team. The role is open to recent graduates or those with equivalent industry experience with an interest in the built environment.
The role is focused on editing but opportunities are available within the whole filmmaking pipeline.
- Assist in the day to day running of the team working closely with the responsible partners, production assistant and other editors.
- Organising and maintaining projects.
- You will get the opportunity to learn new skills within the discipline and to share ideas and techniques with other artists, as well as working collaboratively with architects and other specialist teams within the practice.
- Able to manage sensitive and highly confidential information.
Qualities and skills required
- Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities.
- Possess a creative flair, technical ability, and passion for visual storytelling.
- A good understanding of film editing.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to self-development.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team.
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure while always remaining calm and professional.
- Able to work as part of an effective team assisting and supporting team members.
Experience of the following software is required:
Postproduction: Adobe Premiere
Bonus: Davinci Resolve, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Microsoft Office