In your role as a Wellbeing Co-ordinator at HC-One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you do. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our Residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. By joining HC-One you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
As a Wellbeing Co-ordinator this will mean planning and implementing the kinds of activities that will delight our Residents. Not to mention helping the Home Manager to organise essential fundraising events. And, whether you're giving our Residents the confidence to socialise more effectively, working on a new activity idea based on Residents' hobbies, or getting the rest of the care home team involved - you'll do so with a sense of kindness above all else.
HC-One are looking for someone with a background working with vulnerable individuals, ideally developing activity programmes. Beyond that, it's all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. You'll have great planning, organisational and IT skills and be able to manage your time effectively. And, whenever you communicate with a Resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind.
Well, after all, it's just in your nature.
We'll provide full training, so it's a great opportunity to learn something new. In return, you will enjoy access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Wellbeing Co-ordinator we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid Enhanced DBS/PVG
- Free uniform
- Hourly rate is subject to experience and qualifications.
- During a shift of eight hours or more a nutritious meal will be available
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online - a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as 'Kindness in Care' and Long Service Awards
- An attractive refer a friend scheme of up to £1000 per referral, depending on the role
We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one.