What will you be doing?
- Driving execution on procedures, risk and control, training and business process alignment for both short term (interim) changes and for long term (strategic) changes
- Assisting in the successful planning and execution of robust Testing Frameworks (systems)
- Ensuring proper review and sign off of project artefacts are completed, signed off and stored
- Facilitating and giving recommendations on UAT execution, sign off from stakeholders on various future state design decisions and Go/No Go decisions
- Supporting systems implementation and execution into BAU and be on site in the business area to provide support, guidance and escalated issues
- Ensuring all training material is available for delivery in a timely manner to the Business
What we re looking for:
- Understanding of Loan IQ and ACBS
- End-to-End knowledge of SDLC (Software Delivery lifecycle) and the use of JIRA
- Experience of Testing strategy
- Understanding of Test scenario, script writing and test activities
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Procedure writing
- Knowledge of Libor Reform
- Experience of using Agile project management would be preferred
- Understanding and experience working closely with IT, Transformation and Change area
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.